Brief Curriculum Vitae of Dr. XIE De-ti
1985.3-1988.7, Ph.D Cadidate of Soil Science, Southwest Agricultural University
1982.3-1985.3, M. Sc. Candidate of Soil Science, Southwest Agricultural University
1978.3-1982.1, Bachelor, Soil Science, Southwest Agricultural University
1988.7-1993.11,Lecturer, Associate Professor of Southwest Agricultural University
1993.11-2005.7, Professor of Southwest Agricultural University
2005- 2008.5,Professor of Southwest University
2008.5- 2017.3,Dean of the College of Resources and Environment, Southwest University
In between, 2009.11~2011.12, he was also the Deputy Director of the Environmental Protection Bureau, Chongqing Municipality
2017.3-, Professor of Southwest University
1. The director of Southwest Cultivated Land Conservation Laboratory in Ministry of Agriculture and
2. The director of the Key Laboratory of Digital Agriculture, Chongqing, China
3. The director the National Base of International S&T Collaboration on Water Environmental Monitoring and Simulation in TGR Region ( WEMST, www.wemst.com), China
4. The director of the Engineering Center of Agricultural Non-point Source Pollution Prevention and Control, Chongqing.
5. Member of the Academic Degree Commission of the State Council
6. Member of the Teaching Guidance Committee in the National Agricultural and Forestry Colleges and Universities.
7. Member of the Chinese Association for Science and Technology Consulting Committee.
8. Member of the Cultivated Land Quality Construction and Management Committee, Ministry of agriculture, China.
9. Member of Technology Consultant in National Agricultural Comprehensive Development Office.
10. Member of the ninth, tenth, eleventh CPPCC (the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference)
11. Member of the Twelfth and Thirteenth NPC (National People's Congress), China.
12. The second, third and fourth vice-chairman of the Revolutionary Committee of the Chinese Kuomintang in Chongqing;
13. The executive director of Soil Science Society in China,
14. Chairman of the Soil Science Society in Chongqing,
15. The vice president of the Land Resources and Real Estate Society in Chongqing.
He has directed and researched more than 100 main research projects, awarded the third prize of the National Science and Technology Progress Award once, the first prize of the provincial science and technology award four times, the second prize four times and the third prize five times. He has published more than 400 papers, written more than 10 monographs and textbooks, and has supervised more than 200 M.Sc and Ph.D graduate students. Dr. Xie has won the Outstanding Contributors award in China, the Province Youth Science and Technology Award in Sichuan Province, the Outstanding Scientific and Technological Workers in China, and the Youth Experts of Outstanding Contributions in the Agricultural Ministry, China.
Tel: (86) 23-68250102(O); (86) 13908394691(C)